Sales Executive Denmark (Danish speaking)
Denmark, Hovedstaden, KøbenhavnSales & Marketing
Sales Executive Denmark
Do you want to work in a fast growing IT company, which has the muscles, platform and ambitions to become the dominant platform in Europe within the next 4-5 years?
You will be working with some of the most experienced people in the payment industry, and work with a modern and agile platform.
Reepay is a SaaS company providing an easy-to-use subscription billing and online payment platform. Founded in 2015, Reepay currently has ten employees located in Copenhagen and is looking at growing its team and expanding its business into Europe. At Reepay you will get a unique opportunity to have a strong influence on the products we are building and the technology choices made. And hopefully you will be able to put your fingerprint on the future of subscription billing and online payments.
For our sales team we are looking for a Sales Executive to join the journey.
About the job
You are a star seller today with documented sales results. Now you are looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing company.
You are a "Hunter" used to creating your own business, but you also can build good relationships with customers and partners.
You are used to working independently and towards high goals that you often exceed.
To further accelerate this profitable growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to join our team.
In this role, you will focus on selling our payment services to eCommerce and/or Subscription merchants in Denmark and across Europe. This will require working with different teams within the business, as well as building relationships with merchants’ product owners. You will likely have a background in the eCommerce and/or payments space with a thorough understanding of what merchants need from a payment provider and how we can provide those solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company and a sales team where you can develop as the company continues to grow with a competitive salary and a fantastic commission structure.
Training will be provided
More about the role:
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to signing contracts, Danish & European prospects
- Acquire merchants and ensure efficient sales processes
- Acquire partners and ensure efficient sales processes
- Manage merchant integration with assistance from the technical integration team
- Participate in and contribute to all relevant industry marketing activities, including conferences, fairs, afterwork and meet-ups
- Stay informed on relevant industry trends to recognise merchants’ pain points
What we are looking for:
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of successful B2B sales
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of direct B2B sales experience
- Confident relationship builder
- Tenacious and resourceful in sales approach
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for results
- Highly organised, self-motivated and punctual
- Relevant eCom / Payment experience or a network is an advantage
- Monthly / Quarterly product- and sales training attendance (in Copenhagen) will be required
What we offer
- Lunch arrangement
- Close to public transport
- Phone, computer (Mac or windows)
- Competitive salary (Uncapped Commission package)
- Career progression
- A place with a fantastic team who are all very passionate and experienced about subscriptions, e-commerce, customer service and the operation of webshops.
- You will become a key player on our continued journey
- We have very high ceilings, which means that you have the opportunity to have an impact on how we do customer support/success
- We are passionate about a good working environment and a good unity
- We are hard working but we are definitely having fun at the same time
A flexible workplace, where you have the opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Nice office which is easily accessible (Station Islands Brygge)
What we value at Reepay
- Be Curious - Seek out opportunities to learn, and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Own It - Be the driver, and take accountability.
- Embrace Change - The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence - Share your passion for technology with colleagues and collaborators.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Combination of working from home and the local Danish office
- 37 hours per week
- We have created a safe working environment by following the government guidelines.
You are welcome to contact Sales director - Mikael (tel.: +45 3155 7076, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to apply or want to know more about the position.