Marketing Assistant (Danish/Swedish Speaking)
Denmark, Hovedstaden, Copenhagen
Do you want to work with marketing in a fast growing IT company, which has the muscles, platform and ambitions to become the dominant platform in Europe within the next 4-5 years?
Reepay is a SaaS company providing an easy-to-use subscription billing and online payment platform. Founded in 2015, Reepay currently has ten employees located in Copenhagen and is looking at growing its team and expanding its business into Europe.
You will play a big part in building marketing from the bottom up, so that our strategy and team, can perform at the highest level - expanding brand awareness, and create flow of leads and new customers in EU.
For our Marketing team, we are looking for a talented marketing assistant
You are a young and driven individual who loves marketing, and likes working with many different tasks and take on new challenges, and improve your marketing skill-set.
You are structured and analytical, good at planning and comfortable working in various systems to support marketing of Reepay.
If you at the same time have an interest in being creative, writing and thinking out-side-of-the-box so Reepay can stand-out, that's only a bonus.
More about the role:
- Build and manage CRM and our marketing automation platform (together with our Head of Marketing)
- Plan and coordinate a content plan
- Build and support e-mail marketing and other channels
- Create and prepare ad formats and copy-writing
- Play a part in testing & creating new campaigns to capture the Reepay audience
What we are looking for:
- Fluent/Native in Danish/Swedish (Preferably fluent in English)
- A passionate marketing talent
- Highly organised & structured
- Have an education in marketing/communication/business
- Have 2-3 years experience working with marketing
- Likes team-work and coordination with other people
- You speak out if you know something, and don't know something
- Curious and willing to take on new tasks and learn new skills
What we offer
- Lunch arrangement
- Close to public transport
- Phone, computer (Mac or windows)
- Competitive salary
- Coaching & Learning
- Career progression
- A place with a fantastic team who are all very passionate and experienced about subscriptions, e-commerce, customer service and the operation of webshops.
- You will become a key player on our continued journey
- We are passionate about a good working environment and a good unity
- We are hard working but we are definitely having fun at the same time
A flexible workplace, where you have the opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Nice office which is easily accessible (Station Islands Brygge)
What we value at Reepay
- Be Curious - Seek out opportunities to learn, and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Own It - Be the driver, and take accountability.
- Embrace Change - The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence - Share your passion for technology with colleagues and collaborators.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Combination of working from home and the local Danish office
- 37 hours per week
- We have created a safe working environment by following the government guidelines.
You are welcome to contact Head of Marketing - Daniel (tel.: +45 42 24 77 38) if you want to apply or want to know more about the position.