Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Denmark, Hovedstaden, KøbenhavnTech
Do you want to work in a fast growing IT company, which has the muscles, platform and ambitions to become the dominant platform in Europe within the next 4-5 years? You will learn from some of the most experienced people in the payment industry in Denmark, and work with a modern and agile platform.
Reepay is a SaaS company providing an easy-to-use subscription billing and online payment platform. Founded in 2015, Reepay currently has 25 employees located in Copenhagen and is looking at growing its team and expanding its business into Europe. At Reepay you will get a unique opportunity to have a strong influence on the products we are building and the technology choices made. And hopefully you will be able to put your fingerprint on the future of subscription billing and online payments.
Your tasks as Data Engineer
- Building a vital bridge between developers and finance
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows data to be accessed and analyzed
- Reformulating existing frameworks to optimize their functioning
- Remaining up-to-date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your outputs.
- Building up a group Datawarehouse
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in data engineering, computer engineering, or related field
- Proven experience as a data engineer, software developer, or similar
- Basic knowledge in Python and MySQL
- Familiarity with Make.com would be advantageous
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of data science concepts
What we offer at Reepay
- Lunch arrangement
- Close to public transport
- Phone, computer (Mac or windows)
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- A place with a fantastic team who are all very passionate and experienced about subscriptions, e-commerce, customer service and the operation of webshops.
- You will become a key player on our continued journey
- We have very high ceilings, which means that you have the opportunity to have an impact on how we do customer support/success
- We are passionate about a good working environment and a good unity
- We are hard working but we are definitely having fun at the same time
- A flexible workplace, where you have the opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Nice office in the center of Copenhagen which is easily accessible from either Nørreport Station or Kongens Nytorv
What we value at Reepay
- Be Curious - Seek out opportunities to learn, and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Own It - Be the driver, and take accountability.
- Embrace Change - The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence - Share your passion for technology with colleagues and collaborators.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Combination of working from home and the local Danish office
- 37 hours per week
- We have created a safe working environment by following the government guidelines.